|COUPE Bowl L (4color)|
Delivery Time Period : 2 to 7 days from the payment confirmation date on average.
Shipping charges: 3,000 won
For Jeju Island, island / mountain area, an additional shipping charge of 3,000 won will be charged in addition to the basic shipping charge.
Internatinal delivery service
Good news! Soilbaker now ships worldwide. International shipping rates vary according to destination country. International tax and duties are not included in our shipping cost; the recipient will be invoiced for this if necessary once the shipment reaches its destination.
In-stock orders are shipped via EMS within 1-2 weeks after placed. An email containing tracking information will be sent as soon as your order is shipped. If an item is listed as out of stock, feel free to contact us to see when it’s expected to come back.
We don’t offer gift wrapping for international shipped orders, since the safety of your products is our number one priority in how we design our packaging for long-distance travel.
We don't add taxes, VAT, or other hidden customs charges in your payment. You are subjected to import duties, Value added tax, customs handling fees, etc. based on import regulation of your country.
Although usually, you won't be taxed with values less than a certain amount. However, the rules and regulations are different in every country, so there is no way for us to state them all here. You may inquire your local EMS agents, or your country's trade bureau for more information.
What if my order is damaged or broken when it arrives?
Any breakage in shipment must be reported to us within 5 days of receiving the shipment to receive your replacements. Please email us with your order number and a photo of the broken pieces with original packaging materials so that we can file a claim and replace the broken pieces free of charge.
If you have any other question, please send us an email with your order number : email@example.com
- Soilbaker ceramics are food, dishwasher, and microwave safe.
- Avoid use in the oven or on direct flame as it can cause cracks on ceramics.
- Due to the nature of handmade ceramics, each piece has slight variations in appearance and thus, is one-of-a-kind.
- Grey marks on ceramics may become noticeable after use of metal utensils. These are the metal marks that look like scratches but can be clean off quickly with a bit of scrubbing. Mildly abrasive cleaning products formulated for dishes are available and are often labeled specifically for mark removal. Barkeeper's Friend is a popular powdered cleaner used for this purpose.
- We recommend non-scratch sponge or soft dishcloths when wash ceramic products. Please avoid heavy duty scrubs since they may damage the surface.
There are no posts to show
There are no posts to show